Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tonya and Jon's Engagement Session | Beckman Mill in Beloit Wisconsin

Tonya got a hold of me back in 2013 inquiring about her 2015 wedding, she's a planner! I was excited as soon as I met Tonya and Jon for coffee because I could tell the way they sat together and looked at each other that this was the real thing. We got together this last weekend for their engagement session and took full advantage of that sweet summer afternoon light. I met Tonya and Jon at Beckman Mill in Beloit, Wisconsin (which is located about 35 minutes north of Rockford, IL and 30 Minutes south of Janesville.) Here's a couple of favorites from the day! Photo by Mindy Joy Photography Photo by Mindy Joy Photography Photo by Mindy Joy Photography Photo by Mindy Joy Photography Photo by Mindy Joy Photography Photo by Mindy Joy Photography Photo by Mindy Joy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment