Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Audrey and Matt's Downtown Rockford Engagement Session

When there's ever love and giddiness that is so genuine and full, I can see it right away. I see it with Audrey and Matt. Their bond and excitement is the kind that just oozes. Working with these two in Downtown Rockford last saturday for a spring engagement session got me so pumped up to shoot their wedding! I loved working with both Audrey and Matt.

 We started at Carlyle Brewing Company and they grabbed a couple Vanilla Cream ales and we broke the ice right away. We scoped out a few other neat places before heading back downtown for another shorter nighttime session. We met at Prairie Street Brewhouse to snap a couple photos on the docks with the Jefferson Street bridge lights in the background. We walked around scoping out some nice spots for sweet urban night photos. We definitely got some fun ones! Audrey and Matt, I'm so glad you found each other (and me!) I can't wait to photograph your wedding!!








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! So glad I saw you guys that night!! And I was in such a happy mood!!!

    ReplyDelete